Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Making Money with YOUNIQUE!

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to check out my page!

I am so ready to get this next chapter in my life started because as many of you may know...I am ready to ditch the 9-5 and make a career that is based from home- A career that revolves around my schedule and my family! Clearly so is everyone on facebook LOL!

Finally, after having enough, I scoured the "work from home"  posts one day...picture by picture...promise by promise and wondered...what could I possibly do from home to make some money? Well, I came up empty handed but was able to find a deal that I couldn't say "no" to. Sure, there were a lot of "great deals" but I really didn't need leggings, can't commit to a longstanding skin regimen, can't keep a tupperware lid to save my life and honestly....couldn't bare the thought of another candle in the house!

What did catch my eye, however, was an amazing deal on naturally based makeup! $400 in products for just $99 plus the opportunity to build my own business. I WAS SOLD! So I looked further into it!

FIRST - There was a HUGE KIT!

MAJOR DEAL ALERT! Get all of this for just $99!

  • Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
  • Moodstruck Epic Mascara
  • Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum
  • Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 4
  • Splurge Cream Shadow - Tenacious
  • Moodstruck Pressed Shadow - Shrewd & Agile
  • Moodstruck Eye Primer

  • Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliner - Perfect
  • Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick - Stubborn
  • Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lip Gloss - Lovesick
  • Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner - Popular
  • Touch à la mode Cream to Powder Luminizer - Benevolent
  • Younique Royalty Pore Purifying Cleanser
  • Younique Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz
  • Blending Brush
  • Angled Shadow/Sponge Brush
  • Mask Samples: Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask (2), Younique Royalty Exfoliating Mask (2), Younique Royalty Oil Control Mask (2)
  • White Status Charm
  • Saving Lashes, Changing Lives Charm
  • Welcome Card
  • The Younique Foundation Card
  • Product Card
  • Business/Opportunity Card
  • Fast Start Card
  • Lash Trio Card
  • ZenPrint Promotional Card
  • September 2017 Catalog
  • Younique-branded, purple faux leather makeup bag

  •  
    Clearly, this part was a no brainer. 

    So, I began to investigate! I found that there were NO FEES, NO MONTHLY MINIMUMS (small minimum of $125 per three months), NO WEBSITE FEES, NO COMMITMENT! Commission starts at 20% and moves up as you sell and share the business! Of course, they offer amazing incentive cruises, car incentives and unlimited earning potential BUT I wasn't thinking that far down the path yet! You can read more about it HERE

    I honestly just started to get the great deal but fell in LOVE with the products...LIKE FOR REAL! Now, I am making this brand part of my future plan! I can be really honest and say that I WAS NOT a selfie girl. I typically hide from cameras but when it comes to making money...I will learn! I feel great about what I do and it really is great for confidence and breaking you out of your comfort zone!

    If you would like more information about younique, here is a quick link you can passively read -THE INFO - or feel free to shoot me a message or email me at heathermay4younique@gmail.com.

    If you decide that this is for you...I will be there every step of the way! Let's do this!

    More about younique---

    Younique is an amazing NATURALLY BASED & CRUELTY FREE makeup line that boasts gluten free and vegan items too! You can read more about them HERE. Anyway, they have a HUGE lineup of skin care and beauty items. What's nice is that they are a one stop shop...foundations, eye shadows, brow products, lip sticks, lip stains, eye liners, and so much more. Their claim to fame is the 3D FIBER LASH MASCARA and I can tell you, it is everything that they say!


    Yea, right. Like I was gonna get these results, I DID!

    Don't laugh....It's one of my FIRST SELFIES!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment