Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara - Review

I am going to start this article with a little bit of honesty...I had zero faith in the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. I think it's okay to admit my skepticism because it was there and was a part of me. I am one of those people who has to SEE proof to believe it and my friends' selfies just weren't getting the job done. Admit it...you have all seen your friends posting about Younique, itworks and plethoras of other companies and how many posts really strike you as true results? Probably not many and let's face the other fact that it was more than I had ever spent on mascara in my life.

Anyway, my friend placed me in a Facebook group for an online makeup bash and I was not terribly happy about it. Still, I followed along and when I saw that I could get over $400 in products for just $99...I thought, "why the heck not" (insert my cheapskate snese of thinking)?! The collection I am speaking about is the "presenters kit" but since there were no commitments or fees...I was gonna take the makeup and RUN. I had no intentions to sell, to build a team nor to start taking selfies!

ARRIVAL DAY - I absolutely knew that the 3D Fiber lash mascara was the FIRST thing I was going to try. I absolutely HAD to see if this crap worked like my friends said. You see, most mascara ads have a little line of fine print, "model is wearing lash inserts" or "lash extensions used on models" and the Younique ads were my friends' photos - why wouldn't I believe them?

Here is my before...One of the ONLY before photos that I have. I am gonna draw your attention to the baby lashes. I had always used the leading brand of mascara in the pink tube - you know the one. I thought this was as good as it got.





Now, may I introduce to you my 3D fiber LASHES!!







Yep, go ahead, admit it...you SEE the difference. I don't have to draw your attention to my new lashes because they command it! Just two little steps and no glue or falsies! I got one eye done and ran from the bathroom and even my hubby replied with, "holy crap"! He never mentions anything about my makeup so please understand that these results were very visable.

So, now you wanna know, how do they work? They are simple! Step one is a "transplanting gel". Roll this on just like your typical mascara and then wait for the magic. This gel elongates your lashes and the brush seems to pick up every little lash! Next is step two...the magic FIBERS! Roll the fibers over the transplanting gel to fatten and extend lashes. Follow this pass up with another swipe of gel to set the look! Want more lashes...LAYER UP!

Clearly, this skeptic became a fan. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better...they go and release EPIC - One step mascara and complete their line with ESTEEM - lash growth serum! Wanna make your lashes VA-VA-VA VOOM? Score the WHIP LASH DUO collection and save some moolah.

This gal will never go back!


Wanna know more? Hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment