Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Why Choose Younique?

Hello Everyone!
Why buy Younique
2) You saw someone sharing Younique and were intrigued
-or-
3) You saw someone sharing Younique and were not buying the hype!

No matter what brought you here, I am happy that you landed here on my page!


I can honestly say that I probably did the same google search before buying my first Younique product. I shouldn't say "probably" because I absolutely know that I did google "why buy younique". I quietly laughed at ALL of my friends selling leggings and goods on facebook and only bought the makeup because it was a HUGE deal ($439 in products for just $99)!
Yep, you get a collection like this for just $99!

Lemme give you a bit of background on me! My name is Heather and I am a mom of 5 gorgeous kiddos. I have worked full time for all of my life and probably been a "cheapskate" for much longer! I have often frequented the Dollar store for my makeup and would try just about anything on clearance. Spending more than $5 on one item was a HUGE splurge for me. Everyday, I would put my makeup on in the morning and...by lunch...I would find that my makeup was gone. I simply thought it was the job I was doing (extreme conditions) and not the makeup. 

It was close to Christmas time and one of my friends invited me to one of those "annoying" facebook parties. You know, the one where she earns free makeup when her friends buy. I was added into these groups all the time and never bought-heck, I never even paid attention to the notifications! When I saw the HUGE deal and knew that I could get my family to spring for an early Christmas gift...I was ready to invest!

I truly got the kit with ZERO intention to share the products. I only wanted my deal and nothing else. The presenters collection has over $400 in products for $99 with NO STRINGS, NO COMMITMENTS, and NO SELLING required. I didn't see any downside! I am not a self professed "high maintenance" person nor do I spend more than 20 minutes on my makeup. I will go on record that I had NEVER taken a selfie!
I had no clue what was coming my way!

Day 1, I tried the mascara. I remember running out from the bathroom to show my husband the difference. He nodded and agreed...I vaguely remember the word, "WOW" coming out of his mouth but that may just be my excitement talking. I continued with the palette and then to some lipstick. I was impressed BUT was not expecting much more than I was used to. I went on my way to work. I stopped at the usual gas station and received compliments about my makeup...STRANGE. I got to lunch time and my makeup was still there...EVEN STRANGER! When I went to leave work at 6 pm and my makeup looked as fresh as it had that morning...I knew I was hooked.  

So, I have told you know about the staying power and sure, that is a reason BUT there are a few others to note!

1) WE MEET EUROPEAN STANDARDS FOR BEAUTY PRODUCTS! 1300 harmful chemicals are BANNED in the European Union while only 11 are BANNED in the United States. Our products are naturally based and safer than you will find on the shelves at the mini-mart. You can always find our ingredients and we are transparent about what is in the makeup!

2) WE RUN A RETREAT for women of abuse. If you have never checked out The Younique Foundation, I highly encourage you to do it! At this retreat, women are given support, tools and confidence to move forward. It is funded by Younique and each purchase you make from our websit allows you to "round up" to add more money directly to the cause. We also, throughout the year, do additional collections where the entirety of proceeds goes to the foundation as well as the Defend Innocence project. Defend Innocence is an amazing project that raises awareness for the One in Four Children who are abused by someone they know. Does Your makeup do that? 

3) BUYING FROM YOUNIQUE is supporting a mission of EMPOWERING. UPLIFTING. and VALIDATING. women. Sure there are other companies with celebrity models or backers but...who do you truly identify with and feel good supporting? Younique's website and catalogue is filled with pages of gorgeous REAL WOMEN who share in the mission of younique-No paid spokespeople here! Women really do earn cars, trips, income and so much more through their younique businesses. You can feel good about supporting them! 

Did I mention that the products are AMAZING? Maybe I did and maybe I didn't! If I didn't...let me do it NOW! I actually find that, because of the quality of this makeup, I use less and apply less often. This allows me to actually save money! 

So, that's my two cents. Yes, I tend to ramble and especially about something that I am THIS passionate about. Do you have questions? Wanna Know more? I am happy to help you find products, to answer questions about how you can start your own business, or to assist you with how to best support your friend who sells Younique!

Feel free to follow me on facebook at www.facebook.com/heathermaylashout.
Wanna do some shopping? Here you go! www.heathermaylashout.com


You can also comment below or email me HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment